- Developer: Harentius
- Genre: Indie, Adventrue
- Release Date: June 1st, 2021
- Platforms: Windows, Linux
- Price: $3.99
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English, Ukrainian
- ESRB: E for everyone
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://folkprog.net/a-night-before-the-deadline-press-kit/
- Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1578540/
- Socials: Twitter Instagram
Request keys here: Keymailer
A Night Before the Deadline is an adventure story-driven game with a nice low poly aesthetic and ambient soundtrack.
You play as a developer Joe who stays at the office till late night because his boss asked him to finish the work. All you need to do is to collect code fragments written by other developers, merge them and deploy the project. Nothing special, right?
Everything seems to go as planned but at some point strange things start to happen. You see visions you can’t explain and receive phone calls from an unknown number. That person obviously just wants to distract you from doing your work.
Or is he warning you about something? As you progress the work further you begin to realize that something is wrong…
Explore an empty night office
Solve minigame puzzles to progress the story
Figure out the cause of your visions and unravel a mystery of an unknown caller